Consolidator: 3-Gang Rollers
An easy-to-use, cost effective roller designed for farmers seeking performance and value for money.
This range comes in three different working widths from 6.40m to 8.20m and can be equipped with a choice of two different rings, with or without breakers.
Built from fabricated steel, the machine is hard-wearing and durable while end-pivot wings ensure the rollers closely follow the contours of the ground.
Optional levelling boards: Spring-mounted levelling boards shatter clods, break down plough ridges, and level the ground to deliver smooth and even consolidation.
|Consolidator 640-55||Consolidator 730-55||Consolidator 820-55|
|Working width||6.40m (21’)||7.30m (24’)||8.20m (27’)|
|Diameter of rings||55cm (22”)||55cm (22”)||55cm (22”)|
- 6.40m (21’ 0”), 7.30m (24’ 0”), and 8.20m (27’ 0”)
- Cost-effective hydraulic folding roller
- Large wheels and tyres for smooth road transport
- End-pivot wing sections for effective contour-following
- Choice of two different rings – with or without breakers
- 5-spoke castellated heavy-duty rings
- Transport lighting
- Easy adjustment of ring tension
- Simple low-maintenance design
- One-touch hydraulic folding for safe transport
RELIABILITY AND PROTECTION
- Robust fabricated steel frame
- Precision-engineered in the UK
- Triple sealed bearings for enhanced durability
- From 80hp
- Levelling boards
- Twin rows of 12mm ‘pig-tail’ tines (6.4m model only)
- Stone trays