The Fleming Bale Transporter is designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale while increasing the speed of collecting and transporting bales from the field to the storage area.
The Fleming Double Bale Transporter has been built to meet the demands of the large scale farmer and for the use of contractors.
This bale handler has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale pick up.
The Double Bale Transporter requires a tractor with a minimum of 100 horsepower for operation
Please note the Spare Parts List for this machine can be found in the Specification section
Designed to give maximum protection to the wrapped bale
Increased the speed of collection and delivery of bales from the field to the storage area
This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw wrapped or unwrapped round bales
Increases speed of collection without having to pick and place
|Lifting Pins||Cat 2|
- Large 90mm diameter domed arm, splayed for better bale protection and easy bale entry and pick up
- Heavy duty main beam with 120mm reinforced structural box frame
- Sturdy, robust design
- Bull bar frame for better bale protection
- Independent hydraulic bale elevation
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
Left arm lifts bale to give good ground clearance. This allows driver to pick up 2nd bale separately, therefore speeding up the bale collection process.