Powerful and efficient performance – that is what the Enduro/Enduro Pro offers. The machine can operate at high forward speeds whilst maintaining a consistent working depth.
For today’s modern farms, the demands for cultivation have changed. Tight time slots have to be balanced with higher machine performance. Restricted crop rotations call for an adaption in technology that accomplishes all requirements of modern crop cultivation. Kverneland proposes different configurations depending on the conditions of use:
The Enduro/Enduro Pro with a well-organised tine arrangement over 3 rows of tines has been designed to ensure mixing and intensive cultivation even with long residues. The tine spacing is 285mm on rigid and 270mm/275mm on the folding versions; the tine position has been optimised to ensure a smooth flow and an optimum mixing of the soil.
On Enduro Pro a maximum working depth of 35cm is possible (30cm on Enduro). The 320mm bolted wings, also available as Knock-on, completely cut the entire working width even when the machine is adjusted for shallow work. The high inter-row clearance of 750mm and the high underbeam clearance of 870mm ensure blockage-free operation under any conditions (maize, sunflower, wheat, oil seed rape stubbles or big intermediate crops).
Technical Information Enduro (Depth adjustment by spacers)
|Model||Enduro 3000||Enduro 3500||Enduro 4000F||Enduro 4500F||Enduro 5000F|
|Working width (m)||3.00||3.50||3.85||4.40||4.90|
|Working depth (cm)||5 – 30||5 – 30||5 – 30||5 – 30||5 – 30|
|No. of tines||10||12||14||16||18|
Full cutting system (FCS)
Perfect mixing and levelling
Low pulling force needed
Wide range of rollers
|Model||Working width (m)||Working depth (cm)||No. of tines||Min./max. HP|
|Enduro Pro 3000||3.00||5 - 35||10||90/240|
|Enduro Pro 3500||3.50||5 - 35||12||110/270|
|Enduro Pro 4000F||3.85||5 - 35||14||130/300|
|Enduro Pro 4500F||4.40||5 - 35||16||115/325|
|Enduro Pro 5000F||4.90||5 - 35||18||170/350|
Strength and Durability
The frame is a result of a long study made by FEM (Finite Element Method) calculation to optimise the steel over the working width and proposing a strong structure suitable for tractors up to 350hp.
The complete Enduro/Enduro Pro range has been designed to be combined with the heaviest rollers in the range. All the most aggressive scenarios (deep working when turning, headland turns, transport tests, …) have been considered to make the different frames as strong as possible and thus guaranteeing the proven Kverneland quality.
For stony conditions and high Penetration – Triflex 700 & Shear-bolt Tines
The auto-reset Triflex tine uses the well-known Kverneland leaf spring system to ensure a high point pressure of 700kg and a smooth release curve in case the tine hits an obstacle. A shear-bolt protection tine is also available. Both hollow, specially heat-treated tines are of a narrow design with two working zones which reduce the pulling forces whilst ensuring a perfect penetration even in heavily compacted soil. It is the perfect choice for deep loosening and working on heavier soil types strewn with stones.
The Triflex 700 and shear-bolt tines can be equipped with different shares to adapt to varying working depths and tasks. Seven options of share design are available with the Knock-on® system. This is the easiest way of changing parts on a cultivator, necessary when adjusting the machine for the next job or when changing wearing parts.
- 700 kg release force and 27 cm release height
- Proven overload protection
- Intensive mixing and crumbling
- Constant cutting depth
- Deep and shallow – full share range
- Knock-on® system for fast share exchange
- Carbide equipment
Enduro levelling equipment
Leaving an even surface
In order to create an even surface for a fine seedbed, Kverneland offers two options of levelling tools for the Enduro and Enduro Pro models: levelling tines and levelling discs. The levelling equipment is directly linked to the roller. If the working depth changes via the roller, the levelling equipment will stay at the same optimal levelling position thanks to the parallelogram on the Enduro Pro model.
Levelling tines are a very easy and economic way to handle normal straw conditions on light to medium soil types. When it comes to heavy amounts of residues and in soil conditions with clay or loam, the levelling discs are more suitable.
Both versions are overload protected by a spring or an elastic rubber buffer and mounted via a parallelogram (on Enduro Pro) to avoid damages in stony or other difficult conditions. Individual springs ensure the individual release of tines or discs and keep levelling quality even in stony conditions. The working angle of the levelling tines or discs can be adjusted in order to increase or decrease the aggressive position. The centralized levelling adjustment of the complete levelling device is easily done via adjusting handles.
To respect the transport width on the mounted versions with 3.00m and 3.50m working width, the outer tines or discs can be hydraulically or mechanically folded in.
Enduro – Consolidation
The roller on a cultivator is an elementary tool with different tasks:
- Consolidation of the soil structure for a weatherproof finish
- Cutting and breakdown of large fissures during the wetting and drying process
- Finalising the levelling and helping retain valuable moisture
- Supporting the depth control
The choice of the right roller depends on the soil type, soil condition, crop rotation and lifting capacity of the tractor.
Actipack ø560mm – 205 kg/m
- The Actipack roller displays its superb working qualities especially on medium to heavy soils and also in wet, stony and sticky conditions thanks to the independent skids and knives.
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation.
Actiring ø540mm – 160 kg/m
- The Actiring roller is a lighter variant of the Actipack, using the same frame structure and knife system.
- The discs have been replaced by a “V” profile ring, this is saving 60kg/m, which is of critical importance for reducing lifting requirements for mounted equipment.
- Actiring is not recommended in stony conditions
Actiflex ø580mm – 160 kg/m
- The Actiflex roller has been made to create an intensive mixing with all types of conditions, even stony ones.
- The rings are made with spring steel to have a high resistance against stress at high speed.
- Actiflex rings are separated by skids to prevent any accumulation inside the roller.
- This roller is the ideal tool to create a nice seedbed and enhance the weeds regrowth after harvesting
Actipress Twin ø560mm – 220kg/m (not on folding models)
- U-profile for high carrying /rolling capacity on light soils
- Clod breaking also in heavy conditions
- Possibility to make different soil profiles by locking the rocking (even or corrogated)
- Self-cleaning effect thanks to the twin u-ring concept
- High stability thanks to the oscillating frame
- High and homogenous consolidation
- Can also work in stony conditions
- Weight/m when full of soil : 250 kg/m
Cage roller ø550mm – 90 kg/m
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and operation in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Double cage roller ø400mm (tube/flat) – 160 kg/m
- Good crumbling and levelling effect
- Precise depth control
- High carrying capacity
Enduro – User comfort
User comfort is key – easy adjustment
Kverneland always focuses on safe operation and user comfort. With all the adjustments being done without the need for tools, a lot of precious time is saved!
Adjusting the Enduro and Enduro Pro is easily done. When setting the working depth of the tines, the parallelogram design allows the correct depth of the levelling discs to be maintained without adjustment in most conditions.
In addition, there is hardly any maintenance to be done apart from changing wearing parts.
The Enduro can simply be connected/disconnected from the tractor due to the easy hitch linkage. And this is even more comfortable with the hydraulic depth adjustment.