For the demands of modern farms – Premium models are designed for heavy duty longterm use. The models are high quality with versatile options as standard such as 2-speed gearbox, 4 point weighing system, aluminium steps and viewing platform plus heavy duty chassis. These machines can feed 40 to 100 cows per hopper filling. As standard cross conveyor for discharge to either side of the machine is offered. The twin hydraulic motors, with one motor mounted on each side of the conveyor, ensure that the conveyor belt is always ‘pulled’. This helps to ensure maximum life of conveyor system and belt.
Furthermore the machines have a wide variety of options – e.g. conveyor extensions (standard or narrow configuration), additional doors, cable or full electric controls and lights. The machines are quality combined with durability.
9m³, 10m³, 11m³, 12m³, 13m³ and 14m³ versions
40 to 100 cows per hopper filling
Standard with cross conveyor
Viewing platform and steps
4 point weighing system
And a wide variety of options e.g. conveyor extensions (standard or narrow configuration), additional doors, cable or full electric controls and lights
- Turbo Auger is fitted with hard-edged scraping strips (St 70) and multiple adjustable hard-coated XS knives, ensuring ultimate durability of this component.
- The scraping strip of the auger has a flat design to reduce power requirement. The flat strip is able to lift concentrates from the bottom of the machine so it is possible to add concentrates from the beginning of the mixing process.
- The 20mm bottom plate (25mm on model Premium 16) from high quality (St 52) steel, together with the heavy-duty edged hopper ensure a perfect interaction between Turbo Auger and hopper.
- Equipped with an additional wing at 180° to the auger leading edge, the Turbo Auger ensure a rapid and thorough mixing action.
- For longer durability Siloking Kverneland has developed SILONOX lining as an option for the mixing augers and hopper walls, where most wearing occurs.
Gearbox and Driveline
- Standard with planetary gearbox with helical bevel gear drive, the heavy duty transmission is designed for efficiency and durability, even when operating at full load.
- The relationship between gearbox and auger is carefully balanced for the optimum mixing result – high mix quality in the shortest possible time.
- All elements of the transmission – auger connection, planetary gearbox, 2-speed gearbox & drive-line – match the requirements of excellent mix results with minimum down-time.
Two Speed Gearbox
- Standard with heavy-duty planetary gear drive to auger and 2-speed gearbox, allowing accurate control of auger speed during cutting, mixing and feed-out.
- 2-speed gearbox can be changed manually or via hydraulic control (option).
- Precise control of ration components is needed when preparing feed rations.
- Siloking Kverneland vertical mixers are fitted with a highly accurate weighing system as standard.
- This means that exact quantities of materials can be loaded – essential for the preparation of accurate feed rations.
- Featuring multiple weigh bars mounted between hopper and separate chassis, this quality system offers very accurate control of even small components during the loading of the machine.
- Clearly visible some distance from the machine, the simple scale is standard with a fully programmable system as an option.
- The vertical mixer range can be adapted to suit a wide variety of barns or feed troughs.
- From feeding onto the floor or over high feed barriers, there is a discharge solution available.
- If needed a conveyor option can be fitted to transport material away from the door.
- Simple discharge doors – single or multiple per machine.
- Cross conveyor for discharge to either side of the machine – can be positioned at the front or rear of the machine.
- Hydraulically driven conveyors, fitted onto cross conveyor or direct onto discharge door, suitable for transporting material or into troughs.
- TwinLift conveyor – available for Compact 10-14 and Duo 14T-26. Can disharge in any position.
Siloking Kverneland Wireless
- All information available at a glance.
- Weighing system controlled from the tractor cabin.
- Wireless – no disturbance of hydraulic functions.
- All information is stored centrally in the machine box.
- Weight information is always available – even in the silo.
- Control your weighing system from the loading vehicle.
- Feeding Management Software gives you full control over loading precision and feed consumption.
- The SWT package includes adding weighing system.
- The SWE Package combines programmable weighing system with electro-hydraulic control.