Kverneland offers four centre mounted mower conditioners, 3224 MN, 3228 MN, 3228 MR and 3232 MN, in working widths between 2.40 and 3.16m. The nylon tines fitted to the MT models keeps the total weight of the machine to a minimum, while maintaining an aggressive conditioning. Whereas the 3228 MR is ideal for gentle handling of delicate crop.
Centre Mounted Spring Suspension
Available with hydraulic spring adjustment.
2.40, 2.81 and 3.16m working width
Nylon Tine or Roller Conditioning
Vertical Transport Solution
600/900 rpm Conditioner Rotor
Kverneland NonStop BreakBack System
|No. of Discs
This feature provides easy and simple setting of the ground pressure. For greater operator comfort, ground pressure of the large suspension spring is set hydraulically from the tractor cab. On the hydraulic version the tension on the large suspension spring, which controls the ground pressure, is adjusted hydraulically, to increase or lower pressure. The chosen ground pressure level is conveniently registered from the easy-to-read scale
- The mower is folded into a 125° vertical transport position using a hydraulic cylinder.
- The low gravity point during transport, with the weight of the mower close to the tractor, provides an excellent weight distribution.
- The tractor and mower remains well balanced, even during high speed road transport, and the machine is fixed during transport by the hydraulic lifting arm.
- In addition transport height is limited, so passing through narrow gateways or under bridges is not a problem.
- Another benefit is that the hydraulic cylinder also supports quick lifting of the mower from working to headland position.
- The centre pivot suspension provides an even weight distribution of the 2500 H, 2836 M, 3224 MT, 3228 MT and 3132 MT and a uniform ground pressure over the complete working width, ensuring good ground contour following.
- The mowing units are suspended in the centre of gravity. This design provides a constant, faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours.
- The benefit is less skid wear, optimum protection of the stubble and less fuel consupmtion.
- The machines also offer a large degree of operating adaptability, as they are factory fitted with the option of being operated with either 540 or 1000 rpm.
- It requires no additional accessory. All that is needed is simply to turn the main gearbox on the suspension 180°.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Kverneland BreakBack solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakBack will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
- Due to the nylon tines fitted to the conditioner, the total weight of the machine is kept to a minimum, while keeping an aggressive conditioning.
- The fixed conditioning fingers are made from high quality nylon, to make them very rigid.
- This means excellent protection from stones and other obstacles. A perfect solution for farmer and smaller contractor machines!
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
Optional parking stand for easy, compact storage.
Storage is made easy and convenient, requiring a minimum of space during winter storage.