Kverneland offers several compact single rotor rakes, designed for use on low horsepower tractors, but which still deliver considerable working width. Kverneland single rotor rakes offer working widths of 3.20-4.70m. With the option of pivoting, fixed three-point linkage mounting and a trailed version, there is a model to suit all needs.
Compact and light design that can be operated by smaller tractors.
CompactLine gearbox with cam discs and tine arm bearing running permanently in oil
Curved tine arms for cleaner raking performance and better swath formation.
High number of options are available, such as tandem axles, oscillation dampers and a third wheel.
|Model||Working Width||No. of Tine Arms||Weight|
- The Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Kverneland-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimum raking at any working width and on an
- All Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature curved tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimised swath formation.
- This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
- Kverneland rotary rakes are all fitted with “Duo Tines” that deliver optimal performance and thorough raking.
- The distance between each tine on every Duo Tine is smaller than is the case with conventional tines.
- This ensures precise and thorough performance in the field, and reduces crop wastage caused by crops not being collected into the swath.