Kverneland offers four cost-effective two rotor rakes with strong frames. The rakes produce a nice even centre swath from raking widths of between 6.2m and 7.8m. They are mounted on a strong and stable frame, to ensure long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, the TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard – except on the entry model 9464 C.
Working widths between 6.20m and 7.80m
CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
Hydraulic adjustable working width.
Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
9472 C Hydro provides a transport height as low as 3.45m, even without removing the tine arms
|Model||Working Width||No. of Tines per Rotor||Weight|
|9472 C||6.20 - 7.20M||2x11||1640kg|
|9476 C||7.00 - 7.80m||2x11||1640kg|
- The Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Kverneland-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimum raking at any working width and on any model.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.
- The Kverneland centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick-up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.
|Working Width||Swath Width|
|9472 C||6.20 – 7.20m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9476 C||7.00 – 7.80m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9580 C||7.00 – 8.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9584 C||7.60 – 8.40m||1.30 – 2.10m|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 – 9.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|95110 C||9.30 – 11.00m||1.40 – 3.10m|