Kverneland 9542 and 9546 are high performance rakes with a drive system designed to last for a long time. The 3-pt headstock allows the rake to follow the tractor around tight curves. The standard boogie wheels offer perfect ground contour following and minimises the amount of dirt that collects in the swath. Kverneland 9542 and 9546 are fitted with hydraulic height adjustment “HydroLift” as standard. The HydroLift allows you to set the rake to different field conditions. From the tractor cab you can quickly set the raking height to suit the length of stubble or varying ground conditions.
Working width of 4.20m and 4.60m
ProLine oilbath gearbox
Oscillation dampers for smooth runnings
HydroLift hydraulic height adjustment
Boogie wheels for perfect ground contour followings.
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting
- Kverneland 9542 and 9546 are fitted with the hydraulic height adjustment system ‘HydroLift’ as standard.
- Kverneland HydroLift allows you to set the rake to different field conditions.
- From the tractor cab you can quickly set the raking height to suit the length of stubble or varying ground conditions.
- All Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature curved tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimised swath formation.
- This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
- Kverneland rotary rakes are all fitted with “Duo Tines” that deliver optimal performance and thorough raking.
- The distance between each tine on every Duo Tine is smaller than is the case with conventional tines.
- This ensures precise and thorough performance in the field, and reduces crop wastage caused by crops not being collected into the swath.