Heavy Duty Centre Swath Rakes
The Kverneland 9580 C, 9584 C and 9590 C Hydro are heavy duty two-rotor rakes with working widths up to 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m respectively. They are designed for the toughest conditions and feature a high performance oil-bath gearbox and a strong carrier frame. The hydraulically adjustable working and swath width and ability to make sharp turns of up to 80° are important features of these rakes.
Due to the Hydro axle Kverneland 9590 C Hydro has a transport height of less than 4.0m, even without detaching the tine arms.
The Kerneland 9580 C with newly designed wheel axles provide a transport width below 4m, even with tine arms mounted.
On-the-Go Rotor Height Adjustment
A ComfortKit is optionally available for 9580 C and standard on 9590 C Pro. This includes a handheld joystick control, where the height of each rotor is controlled electronically and shown on the screen of the control box.
Working widths of 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m.
ProLine oilbath gearbox.
TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings.
Hydraulically adjustable working width.
Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
ComfortKit rotor height adjustment on selected models.
|Model||Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
|9580 C||7.00 - 8.00m||2x12||2065kg|
|9584 C||7.60 - 8.40m||2x12||1950kg|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 - 9.00m||2x14||2310kg|
|9590 C Pro||8.00 - 9.00m||2x14||2310kg|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.
- Kverneland rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath – especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system – no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
- The Kverneland centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick-up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.
|Working Width||Swath Width|
|9472 C||6.20 – 7.20m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9476 C||7.00 – 7.80m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9580 C||7.00 – 8.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9584 C||7.60 – 8.40m||1.30 – 2.10m|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 – 9.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|95110 C||9.30 – 11.00m||1.40 – 3.10m|