15 m Working Width
Kverneland 97150 C, with 15.00m working width, is a machine designed for high output. It is a heavy duty rake with very substantial capacity and adjustable working and swath width, that can be easily changed during work. Four rotors with up to 15 tine arms ensure a perfect raking performance. 15.00m working width increases the entire processing of grass, and leaves a huge, even swath for the following machines.
Maintenance-free ProLine oilbath gearbox.
Hydraulic adjustment of working width width between 9.80 and 15.00m.
Hydraulic adjustment of rotor height.
Active steering wheel axles for excellent manoeuvrability.
Clever folding mechanism, allowing the rake to go below 4.00m without removing tine arms.
Optional with GEORAKE Application
|Model||Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
|97150 C||9.8 - 15.0 m||2x13/2x15||5700kg|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Raking width can be continuously varied on the move between 9.50m and 15.00m.
- Raking width can be matched to the density of crop to obtain an evenly shaped and equally wide swath over the full length.
- The two outer rotors can be adjusted individually.
- You can independently steer an outside rotor around an obstacle such as a pole or tree without having to change travel direction with the complete machine.
- The 2-pt headstock allows a turning angle up to 80° and the steered wheel axles ensure the 97150 C has unequalled manoeuvrability.
- Despite a total length of 9 m, even narrow gateways or approach lanes to fields are easily negotiated.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic breaks allow 97150 C to reach high transport speeds, minimizing time spent going from field to field.
- During transport the height of the machines is below 4m, without removing the tines. Transport width with detached tine arms is only 3.45m.
- Conversion from transport to working position is very fast, and is carried out from the tractor cab.
Hydraulic ground pressure control means constant and adjustable pressure on the rotors regardless of their position on the carrier frame.
Free mobililty in three planes combined with six steered twin wheels per rotor give each rake head perfect ground following ability for the cleanest possible raking performance.
Each rotor can be independently set for height by using the hydraulic system.
GEORAKE optimises the raking result – every time and under all conditions. It provides less stress for the driver and supports him in doing an excellent job.
The Kverneland GEORAKE solution is the answer when it comes to managing raking operations in the most efficient and productive way. Making accurate, well-shaped swaths has never been easier. GEORAKE automatically lifts and lowers each individual rotor at exactly the right time – all you need to do is to focus on running the tractor in the most efficient way. The stress factor of finishing swaths correctly, before turning on headlands, or in odd shaped plots, has been completely eliminated.