Heavy Duty Centre Swath Rake
The Kverneland 95110 C is a twin rotor rake with 9.20-11.00m working width for the high performance segment, normally covered by more expensive four rotor rakes. 95110 C offers easy operation, excellent manoeuvrability and a heavy duty design. Despite the 11.00m working width, the rake is still very compact, something very convenient when working in smaller fields.
ProLine oilbath gearbox.
TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
Hydraulic adjustment of working width width between 9.20 and 11.00m.
Hydraulic height adjustment of the rotors.
Active wheel steering, allowing sharp turns on headlands and during transport.
Electronic control of main functions.
|Model||Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
|95110 C||9.20 - 11.00m||2x15||2865kg|
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- The handy control box, placed in the tractor cab, controls the main functions needed during work.
- Lift and height adjustment of rotors can be done individually.
- Adjustment of working width and swath width.
- Transport locking device.
- All functions can be pre-selected and then executed by operating the valve on the tractor.
- The Kverneland centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick-up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.
|Working Width||Swath Width|
|9472 C||6.20 – 7.20m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9476 C||7.00 – 7.80m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9580 C||7.00 – 8.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|9584 C||7.60 – 8.40m||1.30 – 2.10m|
|9590 C Hydro||8.00 – 9.00m||1.20 – 2.20m|
|95110 C||9.30 – 11.00m||1.40 – 3.10m|
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.