Kverneland 9464M is a new robust and durable centre swath rake that comes with a compact package of features including maintenance friendly CompactLine gearbox with 10 tine arms per rotor. With 6.4 m working width it is the ideal fit for two swaths from a 3.2m mower. furthermore it provides a swath width of 1.20m, suitable for efficient pick-up.
Large working width of 6.4 m
The Mounted Version for Compact Dimensions with comfortable NEW 3-point (CAT 2+3)
Compact and comfortable parking
Very compact transport dimension and with a transport length of only 3.8m (comparable to a 4 furrow plough).
Highly manoeuvrable for narrow road and tight Gateways.
The compact mounted design in combination with the three point linkage mounting makes the 9464M an ideal fit for mastering smaller and awkwardly shaped fields.
|Model||Working Width||No. of Tines per Rotor||Weight|
- The Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Kverneland-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimum raking at any working width and on any model.
- Easy headland lift with 3 point linkage
- Outstanding clearance in headland Position
- Pivoting headstock to guide the machine freely along the field contour
- Together with stabilizers, a perfect performance also on hillside is guaranteed.
- Optional tandem wheels can even create a softer Performing.
- High flexibility on the road, and in the field, as no carrier is disturbing