Compact and Robust Design
Kverneland offers 3 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.60 to 5.20m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
Rotor plate dimension of 500m
Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
- The box type frame of the Kverneland 8000 series is an extremely solid construction. It is composed of two U-sections fitted into each other and securely welded together. The frame is totally enclosed at the top for maximum strength.
- All tedders have greasable pivoting points with an extra large diameter, making it a very strong and reliable construction.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate. This makes the tedders by far more resistant to any type of load.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.