The Fleming In-Line Grass Topper Range has a durable and sturdy design which makes it the perfect machine for use on agricultural land as well as for use on playing fields etc.
There are two models in the Fleming In-Line Grass Topper range. These are the TOP9 and the TOP9INHD both are 9ft /2.74m wide.
Large capacity with simple rugged construction
Compact design for increased stability on steep terrain
Low cost spares and maintenance
Ideal for working in areas with restricted access
|SPECIFICATION (TOP9):||SPECIFICATION (TOP9INHD):|
|Tractor HP Required||70||80|
|No. of Rotors||2||2|
|No. of Blades||4||8|
|No. of Gearbox||3||3|
- HD galvanised chain support
- Galvanised headstock, guards and skids
- Reinforced 4mm sides with convex skids
- Indestructible HD sprung steel rotors, fitted with specially designed long life hardened steel cutting blades with offset flute to disperse grass evenly
- Gearbox and rotors mounted on a one piece heavy duty central base plate with structural box support for use on the most rugged of terrain
- Heavy duty one piece 3mm deck with reinforcing beams across the length of the body of the topper for absolute rigidity.
- Fitted with HD 55hp Comer gear box with straight drive-line protected by rubber couplings with PTO over-run and shear bolt against rotor impact
- Heavy duty model only- 4 cranked and four straight blades and a heavy duty rotor gear boxes in centre and both sides.
GALVANIZED CONVEX SKIDS
Reinforced 4mm side Galvanized skids with convex skids