Popular for General Farm Applications
The Vicon pendum spreader is the first choice wherever the demand is for maximum spreading quality and ease of operation. With hopper capacities of 600, 800 and 1000 with the 604 hopper as a basic hopper and 750, 950, 1150, 1350 and 1650 litres with the 754 as a basic hopper, Vicon is offering you a wide range of different models and hopper capacities. Spreading along field edges and tram line border spreading is no problem at all – thanks to the border spreading plate and the tiltable headstock.
SuperFlow spreading system
Easy setting of the application rate
A wide range of spreading spouts
Border spreading is made easy!
Optional PS-ED II on-board computer available
|Hopper capacity (l)||600||800||1000|
|Hopper width (cm)||175||175||175|
|Filling height (cm)||96||106||116|
|PTO speed (rpm)||540||540||540|
|3-point linkage category||2||2||2|
|Hopper capacity (l)||750||950||1150||1350||1650|
|Hopper width (cm)||175||175||175||175||175|
|Filling heigth (cm)||96||106||116||125||141|
|PTO speed (rpm)||540||540||540||540||540|
|3-point linkage category||2||2||2||2||2|
SuperFlow Spreading System
- The SuperFlow spreading system gives you maximum accuracy in fertiliser application.
- Spreading quality and ease of operation of this unique machine are unequalled – now as in the past.
- The pendulum movement of the spout ensures that the application rate is always indentical on both sides. This results in a symmetric spreading pattern and an excellent overlap.
- Accurate spreading, also on slopes.
- The to-and-for movement of the spreading spout causes the fertiliser to be thrown to the left and the right hand side only, never to the front and a short distance only to the rear. Wind influence is therefore insignificant and the tractor does not get covered with fertiliser.
- The bearings of the spreading unit have easily accessible grease nipples for maximum ease of maintenance.
- All SuperFlow pendulum spreaders can be controlled either manually or hydraulically.
- The plastic scale on the spreading unit allows continuous adjustment of the application rate in kg per hectare, so the risk of spreading errors is minimal.
- Using the spreading table and the dial you can determine the desired quantity of fertiliser for every spreading width and forward speed.
- With the optional available adjustment key you can easily adjust your spreading width (angle of the spreading spout will change). Ideal for sand spreading or in orchards!
- Direct access to the most recent test results at www.viconspreadingcharts.com or download the Spreading Charts Application via or App Store or get it on Google Play
Range of Spreading Spouts
Vicon offers you a wide range of spreading spouts for a wide variety of applications.
- Long spreading spout: used for normal spreading widths 9 – 14m.
- Short spreading spout: used for small spreading widths, spreading width 4 – 8m.
- Band spreading spout: for spreading in orchards, vineyard spreading width 2 – 8m (long) or for pesticides, spreading widths 0.75 – 4.50m (short).
- Sand, salt and grid spreading spout: used for road construction and combatting icy conditions, spreading widths 6-12m (long), 5 – 6m (medium) or 2 – 4m (short) are possible.
- Boundary spreading spout: prevents fertiliser from spreading into ditches or hedges or ditches, spreading width 2-6m.
- Right side spreading spout: for fish-farms and spreading on dikes, spreading width 4 – 6m.
- Spreading along field edges and tramline border spreading is no problem at all – thanks to the border spreading plate and the tramline cylinder. When working along the filed boundary you can limit the spreading width using the border spreading plate and when on the tramline you just tilt the spreader 7° if you have to operate near fences or ditches.
- Border spreading plate: the border spreading plate prevents fertiliser being spread beyond the field boundary. Can be folded from working into transport position from the driver’s seat.
- Tramline cylinder: using the tramline cylinder the spreader is inclined, allowing spreading up to the border of the field.
- To increase the hopper capacity of the basic pendulum spreaders there are different hopper capacities available: 100, 110, 200, 400, 600 and 900 litres, depending per model.
- A hopper cover protects the fertiliser from moisture and dirt. For filling the hopper the cover can be easily folded.
- For all PS spreaders is an optional lighting set available. Also reflector decals can be ordered for safe transport on the roads.
- A calibration container allows calibration tests to be performed with spout in place.
- The agitator ensures an even material feed to the spreading unit. A safety grid protects the agitator.
- The set of pivoting wheels allows the spreader to be easily moved when detached from the tractor.
- The fine seed insert shuts two of the three openings of the metering device for the application of small quantities of fine seed.
- A stainless steel insert for the hopper is needed when spreading sand or salt.